How to set up Go First Theme¶
Right after activating the theme, you might want to tweak settings to make the theme look like the preview screenshot.
Let’s proceed with the steps on how to achieve this result.
How to enable Top Stories and Featured Story¶
- When you activate the theme, all your content is only shown in “All Stories” section
- Enable the check box of “Stick to the top of the blog” for every post you want in Top Stories and Featured Story
- Make sure the posts you’ve selected as sticky posts are actually set
- Go to “Appearance” > “Customize” > “Blog”
- Enable “Top Stories” as shown in the screenshot below. The latest 3 sticky posts will appear in this section
- Enable “Featured Story” and select the story you want featured in the top of your blog
- After clicking on the “Publish” button, the final result should be like the following: